Ratiashop is an online retail store selling fashion and design products designed by Ratia Brand Co Oy. Our products are of high quality and manufactured by our partners, and are generally marketed under the Ratia brand. You can find more information about suppliers at www.ratia.com.
Our online store also sells exclusive products, which cannot be purchased anywhere else.
We cannot guarantee continuous availability of our products, as our model range varies from time to time. When you purchase at our online retail store we require that you are an at least 18 years old legal person. When purchasing with invoice you must be at least 20 years old.
Our customer service is open Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can send your queries by e-mail to email@example.com, or you can call us on +358 (0)44 278 6119. We kindly request that you contact us by e-mail or using the “Contact us” form in matters relating to the online store. We will contact you as soon as possible. We value your opinion! We are happy to receive feedback on our service, our product range and the use of our online store.
RS Store Finland
(Business ID 11459523-6)
gsm. +358 (0)44 278 6119
Www.ratiashop.com is a service owned by RS Store Finland.
Copying and publication of material displayed in our online store (texts, images, graphics) without the permission of RS Store Finland is forbidden.
Viewing and ordering our products
1. First select the product group (bath, sauna, bed etc.) from the top right corner of the website. Some product groups lead to a sub-menu, where you can choose the specific product group you wish to view.
2. Once you have found the product you were looking for, click on the product’s image or name to display more detailed product information. Select the product’s specifications (e.g. size), then type the quantity you wish to purchase in the box.
3. Click on the “Add to basket” button. The product will be transferred to your shopping basket. You can keep track of the total sum of your products in the shopping basket display at the right side of the page.
4. Check that your order information is correct. If you wish to remove an item from the shopping basket, click on the box displayed in front of that item and then the “Refresh” button. The product/products will be removed from the basket, after which you can continue with your shopping.
5. Once you have added all the products you wish to buy to the shopping basket, you can proceed to it by clicking the “Shopping basket” button. At this stage, you can still change your order or remove items freely. If you are already a registered user, you only need to enter your e-mail address and password. If you have not yet registered with the online service, it will ask you to either register or to proceed directly to the checkout without registering.
6. You will see the order confirmation form, which displays a summary of your order information. Please check the information carefully. You can still change the details you have provided by clicking the "Edit” button next to each detail.
7. If all the information is correct, proceed to pay for your purchases by clicking the “Confirm order” button. If you have selected Internet banking as the payment method, you will be transferred to your Internet banking service to pay for your purchases. If you are paying by credit card, you will be transferred to Luottokunta’s server for making the payment. If you selected invoicing as your payment method, your order is now complete.
8. Return to the online store after making your payment in order to receive a confirmation of your order and to ensure that your order has been registered in the system. If you cannot see a confirmation of your order on your computer and have not received an e-mail confirming that your order was registered, please contact our customer service. Once your package has been mailed, you will receive an automatic notification by e-mail containing the shipping ID given by Finland’s Post. You can use this to track the progress of your delivery on the Post’s online service at www.posti.fi/lahetystenseuranta.
The payment method for products and their shipping expenses must be determined when making an order.
Customers of the following banks can conveniently pay for their purchases through their internet banking service:
- Suomen Verkkomaksut (Finnish Web Payments): Sampo, Osuuspankki, Tapiola, Aktia, Nooa, Paikallisosuuspankit,
Säästöpankit, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, PayPal and credit cards.
Payments through Luottokunta
If you wish to pay through Luottokunta, RS Store Finland will act only as the marketer of the products and services and deliver the products to the buyer. RS Store Finland will thus be responsible only for marketing and delivery of the product and handling any claims related to it. If necessary, you can also send your claim to Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy.
Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy acts as the seller of the product when payment is made through Luottokunta, and the transaction is agreed between the customer and Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy. The seller shall be responsible for all obligations pertaining to the transaction. Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy is also the recipient of the payment.
Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy, business ID: 2122839-7
FI-40500 Jyväskylä, FinlandTelephone: +358 (0)207 181830
We deliver orders to the EU countries..
In Finland the products you order will be delivered no later than approximately one 2 -7 workdays from the order date to the post office you have specified or directly to your home. Mostly we deliver the products within a 3 workdays. For other EU countries delivery time will be 3-12 working days. If the delivery time materially exceeds this period, Ratiashop will make every effort to inform the customer by e-mail without delay. The customer has the right to cancel by e-mail an order for a product that is materially late. Ratiashop retains the right to cancel an order if the ordered product has been sold out or if there are insurmountable difficulties in obtaining the product.
Delivery methods and expenses
Ratiashop delivers the products it sells to addresses in Finland via Itella (Finland’s Post). If your order is sent in a package, you may choose to have it delivered directly to your home or to your local post office. If the order is by size possible to send through normal mail the products are delivered in an envelope directly to the customer’s letterbox. In this case the postal fee is in Finland EUR 6,50.
We kindly ask you to choose one of the following as a form of delivery:
Itella Economy – delivery to the post office / EUR 6.50
The order is picked up from the recipient’s nearest post office. You will receive an advance notification of the arrival of the order via SMS sent to your mobile phone if you have provided your phone number on the “Customer information” page. The notification will tell you when and where your order will arrive.
Itella Express Flex – home delivery / EUR 6.50 + 3.50, total EUR 10.00.
Home delivery by Finland’s Post is a convenient way to receive your package. The Post will deliver products to your home on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., confirming the exact time of the home delivery by telephone. In this case, you must provide in the order details a daytime telephone number on which you can be contacted. If the recipient cannot be reached by phone, a request for a call will be posted to the recipient so that the delivery time can be agreed.
Itella Priority/ EUR 20,00 (other EU countries than Finland)
Itella Priority is a fast and inexpensive, scheduled transpoint service to EU -countries.
Postcard delivery/ EUR 3,50
When you order only postcards, you can choose Postcard delivery. Postcards we will send by letter.
Registration is voluntary and products can be ordered from the online store without registration.
A registered customer will receive the following benefits:
Registered customers can place an order more quickly, because you do not have to fill in the customer details every time you place an order.
As a registered customer, you can also add several alternative delivery addresses to your details.
Only registered customers can join our mailing list and thus receive information on benefits, new products and events offered by Ratiashop. Registration does not bind you to anything. You can also remove your personal information from the register by clicking on the “My details” button.
In addition, registered users can track the progress of their orders and see previous orders they have made in the order history.
When you register with the online service, the personal details you provide are collected in the service provider’s customer register. No information will be disclosed to third parties and customer registers are stored in a protected environment. In accordance with the Personal Data Act: firstname.lastname@example.org, you have the right to review your personal information in the register and to request that your information be removed from the customer register.
Summary of the register
Personal Data Act (523/99), Section 10
Summary drawn up on 10 April 2009
1. Register keeper
RS Store Finland
2. The person in charge of register affairs and/or contact person is Tiina Wikholm..
3. Register name
Www.ratiashop.com online store user register
4. Purpose of processing personal information (purpose of the register)
Personal information stored in www.ratiashop.com online store user register is used for managing customer relationships, contacting customers, marketing purposes and other purposes relating to online services.
5. Information content of the register
Basic information about registered persons is collected in the register. This includes:
- telephone number
- e-mail address.
6. Regular sources of information
The register keeper registers such information on the users of www.ratiashop.com online store that the users have personally provided while using the website.
7. Regular disclosure of information and data transfer outside the EU or the European Economic Area
No regular disclosure of information to third parties. No disclosure of information outside the EU or the European Economic Area
8. Principles of protection of the register
The information contained in Ratia Brand Co Oy’s online store user register is stored in the register keeper’s system, which is protected with the operating system’s protection software. The system can only be accessed by entering a username and password. The system is also protected with firewalls and other technical means. Only certain employees of the register keeper who have been specified in advance shall have access to and the right to use information contained in the register and stored in the system. The information contained in the register is kept in locked and guarded premises.
9. Registree’s right to prohibit
The registree has the right to prohibit the register keeper from processing information concerning the registree for the purposes of direct advertising, distance sales, other direct marketing, marketing and opinion surveys as well as indexes of persons and genealogical research. The prohibition must be made in writing and sent to the person in charge of the register.
10. Registree’s right of inspection
Registrees have the right to inspect and obtain a copy of their personal information that is stored in the register. The inspection request must be made in writing and sent to the person in charge of the register.
11. Correcting information
The register keeper shall, at its own discretion or at the request of the registree, correct, remove or complement any personal information contained in the register that is incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated for the purposes of processing. The registree must contact the register keeper’s person in charge of register affairs for correcting information.
Right to return products
As a customer, you have the right to return or exchange products within 14 days depending the orders made in Finland, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. A returned product and the product packaging must be in the same condition as when received, the returned item must be unused. The returned product must be in the original packaging without any unnecessary marks and originally packed. Faulty products or products that have been broken or damaged during delivery can be returned by mail to our warehouse for inspection.
The package containing the returned product should include the dispatch note which came with product and a notification indicating whether you wish to have the product exchanged for a new one or whether you wish to cancel the transaction for the returned product.
If the delivered order is damaged the customer has to inform about it within the next 2 days to Ratiashop, either by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by post to the address RS Store Finland/ Tiina Wikholm Tmi, Ruukintie 9, 10330 Billnäs. Tiina Wikholm Tmi will pay all shipping expenses. We will send a new/replacement product free of charge to replace damaged and faulty products. If it is not possible to replace the damaged product, the customer will get the money back. Handling of product exchanges and returns takes about 2 to 3 weeks. If you wish to exchange a product for any other reason, we will refund the purchase price of the product you have returned. In this case, please remember to inform us of your bank account number!
There are two ways to return a product to us: leaving the product in your letterbox to be picked up and returned to the sender or taking the product to the post office.
The former option concerns shipments weighing less than 2 kg (letters), which should be marked with the text “ASIAKASPALAUTUS” , 619890, RS Store Finland, Ruukintie 9, 10330 PINJAINEN. If you require a receipt, you should take the letter to the post office.
If the returned product weighs more than 2 kg (parcel), you must take it to the post office and fill in a “Customer Return 14” address label with the post office clerk. You will receive one part of the label, which will serve as a receipt. 619890, RS Store Finland, Ruukintie 9, 10330 PINJAINEN should be marked as the recipient.